Pumps are a type of shoe that stylists no longer present to you. They are refined, go perfectly with any dress style and thanks to their platform and thick heel, are very comfortable to wear in all types of occasions.
Fashion experts have mentioned different types of comfortable shoes pumps heels that you must have in your wardrobe for this summer!
- OPEN-TOE PUMPS, FOR A WEDDING
Open-toe pumps are very popular in the summer. They will look great whether you wear them to work or to go out. They are also very popular at wed-locks, like chic white leather wedding pump which will match perfectly with your wedding dress and veil.
- CLOSED PUMPS, FOR A CHIC EVENING
These are the type of pumps most worn by women and it is not trivial! They give a certain style, sometimes refined, sometimes sexier, and the proof is that even your favourite actresses wear them on a daily basis, whether for galas, charitable works or even during previews!
- PUMPS FOR DANCING!
This very chic and very sexy type of pump can ignite the dance floors until the end of the night, while keeping a significant comfort when you exercise this type of physical activity. Special dance comfort pumps have pads placed directly under the sole of the foot, which is ideal for particularly delicate feet.
- COLORFUL PUMPS, FOR SUMMER
It is not uncommon to see many women wearing red coloured pumps and you might think that this is one of the only colours that exists in terms of pumps. Think again! Many models have more flamboyant, more vivid colours, like fuchsia pumps with a chic open toe.
THE IMPORTANCE OF COMFORTABLE HEELS SLIPPERS
Comfortable heels slippers that are perfectly adapted to the morphology of your foot; guarantee real comfort in your step. Your feet support your legs which support your spine. Taking care of the quality of your shoes means preserving your back and your entire skeleton in general.
TIPS AND TRICKS TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR PUMPS
- Put on the Right Soles: Having good soles is essential. Even if this tip is more for the comfort of your feet than for the good maintenance of your shoes, it is important to remember that resole your shoes with beautiful suede soles will add a certain comfort.
- Take Care of your Heels: A comfortable day begins with the protection of your heels. If they’re too high and you can’t get used to it, heel protectors will fit you perfectly! In addition to protecting your heels, they add stability and allow you to last longer on the track!
- Put on Right Accessories: To properly maintain your shoes and restore them to their former youth, you need to equip yourself with the right tools!
- Wear Shoes at the right time: Finally, do not put your shoes on anywhere, or for any occasion! They must be worn only during special occasions like dance evenings. Wearing them daily will adversely affect their condition and you will then have to change them regularly.